If you’re having trouble sleeping you should avoid the following habits.
1. In order not to wake to go to the bathroom, avoid drinking liquids before going to bed.
2. Do not take naps during the day. Have regular sleeping schedule.
3. In order not to get disturb by the phone screen, keep it away from your bed.
4. Do not read before going to bed.
5. Do not use a bright alarm clock since it may disturb you.
6. Buy a quality matress to get a comfortable and good sleep.
7. Don’t eat 2 hours before going to bed, it may wake you up during the night due to digestion.
8. Do not exercise 3 hours before going to bed.
9. Sleep with warm socks or heating pads.
10. Create a routine before going to bed –brush your theeth, go to the bathroom and wash your face.
11. Don’t drink coffee 4 hours before going to bed, it will keep you awake.
12. Have a good sleeping position. Sleep on your side to avoid back, neck and shoulder pain.