Balance Your Thyroid with This Delicious Stir-Fry
The thyroid gland is part of the endocrine system and it produces and releases hormones into the bloodstream. These hormones control the metabolism, energy level and the function of the other body organs. The thyroid gland is located at the front part of the neck and it is under the control of the pituitary gland.
Hypothyroidism is a common disorder when the thyroid gland doesn’t produce enough hormones- T3 and T4. That is why the metabolism slows down.
There are new studies which have proven that some natural remedies can help against auto-immune diseases. The recipe below is quite healthy and can help against hypothyroidism.
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1 clove garlic if preferred
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 small onion
- Juice of half a lime
- First chop the onions and peppers.
- Cook the vegetables until they become soft, but not over-cooked.
- You can add 1 clove of garlic, if you want.
- Add the organic eggs and stir until solid.
- Sprinkle the salt.