People usually don’t pay much attention, but colon plays a vital role in the elimination of food waste, toxins and your body’s hydration process.
Colon can be damaged in several ways includins gut problems, IBS (irritable bowel syndrome),and by chronic constipation.
The role of the intestines is to absorb nutrient from seni-digested foods and prevent the absorption of bad bacteria and toxins, while the colon has the role of removing liquid and salt from this waste.
You need to be very careful with you diet and water intake since is it believed that the consumption of unhealthy foods and being constantly dehydrated can cause food waste to stick to the walls of the colon and slowly poison your body.
As you grow older, it is more likely that you will develop polyps, cancerous and non cancerus tumors in your colon and inflammation which is probably linked to this stuck-on goop.
How To Cleanse Your Colon
The best way to prevent this to happen, is to clean up your colon on time. We will provide you with a very efficient mixture that will help you achieve that. Make sure to use this mixture at home as it will move things along quite quickly. During the process, it is advisable to drink a lot of water.
You should consult with your doctor before cleansing yourself if you are pregnant, suffer from a disease or you are experiencing gastrointestinal pain.
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ½ cup 100 percent pure organic apple juice
- ½ cup of warm purified water
- Take a small saucepan and fill it with the filtered water. After that warm the water over low heat as to not boil it. The water should be warm but not too hot since you will need to drink it quite quickly. Let it cool if necessary.
- Once warmed, pour the water in a glass and add salt. Stir well until it’s dissolved.
- After that, add the lemon juice, apple and ginger and stir it again. Your mixture is prepared.
- Drink three times a day (before each meal) for up to a week.
As we all know lemon is extremely beneficial for many health conditions, so cleansing the colon is not an exception. Lemon is full of antioxidant and antibacterial compounds that prevent damage to colon tissue. Moreover, it can also help to detoxify the liver and alkalize the body.
Ginger contains compounds that help prevent colon cancer by preventing the spread of cancerous cells. It also fights inflammation and improves digestion.
Apple juice can prevent colon cancer cell proliferation and fights free radical damage due to its 14 phytochemicals contained in it, as well as vitamin C, vitamin B6, magnesium, potassium, thiamin and riboflavin.
The consumption of Himalayan salt will help you reduce inflammation, relieve pain and improve nerve function since it contains trace minerals. It can also improve muscle contraction to push out waste.
If you want to keep your colon healthy and prevent deadly disease, make sure to drink this colon cleanse juice once every week. Moreover, you need to start drinking plenty of water, eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables rich in fiber, and do some exercises on regular basis.