You may consider changing you diet to help breast cysts -by preventing them or preventing them from occuring after you have remove them. You may consider a more pure diet or removing anything that may increase levels of toxins.
The following includes which foods you should avoid and a home remedy.
Avoid eating the following foods
When you have cysts of any kind you should avoid eating:
- Methylxanthines: those containing more this substance are:coffee,black tea, sugary soft drinks and chocolate.
- Saturated fats of animal origin such as meats and fatty meats.
- Simple carbohydrates:refined white flour and refined white sugar.
Foods That Help Eliminate Cysts in Breasts:
1. The evening primrose oil- this oil helps reduce the discomfort caused by breast cysts and reduce breast tenderness.
2. The sesame seeds and sunflower seeds, hazelnuts
3. Green Tea Extract
4. The vegetables in general and all the fruits that contain vitamin C, D, E and K help eliminate breast cysts and cysts in general.
5. The iodine helps reduce estrogen, also decreasing breast pain.
Remedies to remove cysts in the breasts:
Apply castor oil to the breasts 3times per week for 3 months to reduce inflamation and relieve pain. Once the cyst disappears do this once a week.
Aloe vera (aloe vera) and carrot
Combine aloe juice with carrots or lemon to eliminate cysts in the breasts.