GET RID OF BLACK SPOTS ON FACE JUST IN 15 MINUTES
Dark spots on the skin or hyper pigmentation, are caused by excessive production of melanin in the human body. Those with a darker skin tone are more prone to this problem.
Dark spots is a skin problem that can affect men and women of all ages. It can make people feel self conscious. It affects how we feel about the way we look. Acne is troublesome also, but that can usually be cleared up rather quickly with the correct medication. Dark spots do not clear up as quickly, and sometimes it can take a combination of preventative measures, corrective products and procedures to keep our skin looking the way we want it to look.
Dark spots can be caused because of exposure to sunlight history of skin inflammation, hormonal imbalance, pregnancy, addison’s disease, lack of sleep and too much stress.
We will show you the best homemade remedies to help you get rid of black spots on your face in just 15 minutes. Just take a look at the video bellow and follow the simple instructions.
There are some home remedies that you can try.
Home Remedy 1
• Take four teaspoons of buttermilk. It works exactly as lemon juice but it does not cause burning sensation.
• Mix 2 teaspoons of fresh tomato juice.
• Apply it on your face.
• Wash off after 15 minutes.
Home Remedy 2
• Take half a cup of rolled oats. Grind them. Add 3-4 tablespoons of lemon juice and make a paste
• Slather it on your face.
• After it dries, remove it with a cloth soaked in warm water or simply wash it with warm water.
• Use this face mask once or twice a week.
Home Remedy 3
• Almonds work wonders where skin care is concerned.
• Soak 8 to 10 almonds in water overnight.
• In the morning, peel the skin and grind the almonds.
• Add 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder and half a teaspoon of honey. Make a fine paste.
• Apply it on your face. Leave it on for 30 minutes.
• Wash it with lukewarm water.
You could also apply: Lemon, potato slices (also reduce dark circles), aloe vera, vitamin E oil, papaya pulp and Buttermilk.
Lemon Juice is a strong antioxidant substance that helps in the treatment of many skin blemishes. It contains vitamins and mineral elements suitable for skin lightening, anti inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Among the best home remedies for dark spots on face, lemon juice is much effective for immediate results.
Buttermilk is a gentle and effective natural ingredient for getting rid of skin blemishes such as acne scars, pimple marks and uneven skin tone. Lactic acid is a strong substance for promoting a smooth, bright and beautiful skin. Alternatively you can use natural yoghurt or milk to achieve the same target.
The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory property of aloe vera makes it an effective ingredient for removal of spots on face. It can be extracted as a juice or latex and directly applied on the skin. There are numerous minerals, vitamins and enzymes present in this natural ingredient suitable for all skin types.
The presence of enzymes and mineral elements in papaya make it a suitable natural ingredient for removing dark spots from face. To use you need to obtain a ripe papaya and apply on the skin. Give it at least 20 minutes before rinsing off.