Here’s What Happens If You Put Garlic In Your Ear!
Garlic is an ingredient used in the household very often.Besides it treats colds and flu with its antibacterial properties, this vegetable is often used in many medical situations.
Our mothers and grandmothers know very well that there is no better cure than the natural.
One miracle from the old medicine is the garlic.
Here are some great tips that will amaze you with the practicality and the effect:
- Garlic removes the pain in the ears and helps with headaches.
- Ear pain is an unpleasant feeling, but with the help of the garlic can reduce and remove it in a moment. How?
- Simply put cleaned clove of garlic in your ear. It fits perfectly in your ear, as ear plug.
- The pain and inflammation passes within a few minutes, and you fell heat spreading through the ear.
Works for sure!
With this method you can cure headache.
In that case, repeat the procedure before going to bed. Let the garlic remains in the ears over night.
In the morning you will be like new.
Garlic lowers the body temperature.
This is ideal for children. If your child has a fever, chop the onion slices and soak them in apple cider vinegar.
Then place it on the legs and the ears of your child. The temperature disappears very quickly.
Cure cough with garlic.
Garlic juice is very effective natural cough syrup that you can do in this recipe:
- 1 head of garlic
- 2-3 tablespoons of natural honey.
Preparation: Choose a beautiful and healthy garlic head of medium size. Peel the garlic and cut. Put it in a deeper bowl and pour the honey. Cover the bowl with foil or a plate and leave at room temperature overnight. The next morning, strain the mixture through thick gauze or strainer. It is one dose for a single day.
Take one tablespoon of syrup every two hours, or you can do it more often. Certainly in no time you will feel that you breathe easier.