How To Detect Negative Energies At Home Using Only A Glass Of Water? Here We Tell You About It?
Our energies dwell in the place where we live. Our house is in fact a space of harmony among family members and the energies of all members become common place.
You should be aware of the fact that our emotions, feelings and thoughts generate certain types of energy and attract them as well.
There are numerous reasons why negative energies can invade our home. It should be mentioned that the family members are the primary actors, but neighbours and visitors can also have an influence.
Several things can indicate negative energies and they are the following ones: luck will no longer be on your side, the economy will start to wobble and the relationship between household members will get sour.
Moreover, indoor plants will wilt, appliances will break down and animals will behave strangely.
Due to the fact that it is difficult to notice all these signs at once, we advice you to have other techniques of detecting negative energies.
How to detect negative energies with a glass of water.
First of all, make sure to analyze what is happening in your house, and if you are not able to find the actual root of the problems, then you should consider applying the next trick to detect all those negative vibes.
- Take a plain, completely transparent glass. You must not reuse this glass for any other purpose later.
- Fill 1/3 of your glass with salt sea.
- After that, fill 1/3 of white vinegar or organic ACV.
- Cover the remaining third with pure water.
- Once prepared, you should place this glass in the room where there is the highest concentration of bad vibes. For instance, place it where all the family members converge or where you normally receive visitors.
- Make sure to place it in a hidden corner and leave it there for the next 24 hours. Do not move the glass for any reason whatsoever.
- After the 24 hours have elapsed, observe the state of your glass.
When the glass is the same way you left it, it means that there are no negative energies in that room. You can move the glass to another room and repeat the process.
On the other hand, if you notice that the glass is gasified, smudged with colors or dyed green, it means that the room is full of bad energy and it is time to make a clean energy. In situation like this, you should discard the content of the glass in the toilet and flush it down. After that, wash your glass thoroughly, add the ingredients, and repeat the procedure for another 24 hours. You can do this as many times as you want.
Watch this video for more information: