One of the most effective and efficient strategies I found to cleanse the intestines is to use sea salt and water flush. It is beneficial for cleansing your colon and digestive system by bringing on a forced bowel movement. The flush is used to clear and cleanse the bowels and entire GI tract of toxins, mucus, and parasites.
The key component of a salt water flush recipe is Himalayan pink salt itself, as it’s needed for many biochemical processes. Himalayan salt contains 84 minerals, electrolytes and elements – a staggering number considering that only 118 elements are known to science. For this reason, adding more Himalayan salt to your diet can help rectify virtually any mineral deficiency you might have.
How Do You Know You Need to Do Regular Salt Flushes?
- you have one bowel movement each day
- you have constipation problems
- you have never cleansed your colon before
- you suffer from IBS or other digestive issues
- you suffer from allergies
- you have skin problems, such as acne or psoriasis
- you are eating standard American diet
- you have bloating issues
HOW TO DETOXIFY YOUR BODY NATURALLY OF TOXINS AND WASTE WITH A SALT WATER FLUSH
You need to do this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
SALT WATER FLUSH RECIPE
- 2 Teaspoons of Himalayan Sea Salt (pink)
- 1 Liter of Pure Water
- Mix warm water with pink himalayan crystal salt.
- Shake or stir well.
- Try to drink the entire salt solution within 15-20 minutes.
- Drink another 1/2 – 1 quart of purified water within an hour after taking the salt solution.
- Do not eat for at least a few hours.
Do not do this cleanse for more than 7 days in a row.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE CLEANSE
Once the saltwater is in the small intestines, the muscle contractions will carry it down the rest of the way. Within an hour you should be able to hear liquids gurgling. Within two to three hours max, you should have an urge to go to the bathroom and have an abnormally large bowel movement.