How To Get Rid of Cellulite
The cellulite is a problem for many women. It looks like cottage cheese or orange peel and makes our body unattractive.
The main culprit of the cellulite are estrogen and progesterone and because of that women suffer from it mostly.
It is very difficult to get rid of the cellulite, we need to make some life changes and a lot of exercises. So today we are going to present you some remedies that will help you with that.
10 REMEDIES FOR CELLULITE
The coffee is considered to be a great exfoliator it removes the dead cells and renews your skin.
- Olive oil or coconut oil (2-3 tbsp.)
- Sugar (3 tbsp.)
- Coffee grounds (¼ cup)
Melt the oil and then mix all the ingredients together. Now massage the affected areas with this mixture for a few minutes. You can also massage with the oil first and then a mixture of the sugar and the coffee. At the end wash the mixture with some warm water.
- Extra virgin olive oil (enough for paste)
- Coffee grounds (½ cup)
Mix the ingredients well and heat it in the microwave 20-30 sec. the mixture should be warm. Now apply it on the affected area cover them with plastic wraps. Leave the mixture for a ½ hour before you wash it well with warm water. You need to do this two times per week.
The best anti-cellulite remedy is probably dry brushing. In this way you tighten the epidermis and remove the dead cells. This stimulates the blood and the lymphatic flow and your skin is glowing. You must choose the right brush and do it the right way.
How to select the right brush?
- Bristles made from natural material.
- Stiff but at the same time not too hard.
- Brush with a handle.
When is the right time to brush?
- Before shower on a dry body.
- If you have a lot of cellulite do this every day even two times per day.
- Shower yourself after that 5-10 minutes to get rid of the dead cells.
Do it in the right way.
- Brush in the direction of the lymphatic system- towards the heart.
- Don’t brush in circular motions or back and forth.
- Don’t scrub.
- From your feet move upwards.
- Brush the arms towards the chest.
- Brush your stomach in a clockwise direction.
After brushing there shouldn’t be any redness on your body. At the end apply some oil.
- Olive oil (¼ cup)
- Juniper oil (15 drops)
Mix the ingredients and apply the mixture to your skin massaging it. Leave it for 10-15 minutes. Do this for a month one or twice per day.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
The ACV is great for the skin. It is full in magnesium, calcium, and potassium and it detoxifies the skin. It removes the cellulite in a way it helps you to lose weight.