How To Make Lavender Lemonade To Get Rid Of Headaches and Anxiety
If you have persistent headaches that seen not to go away you can treat yourself with an all-natural lavender lemonade drink.
How Effective Is Lavender?
Lavender essential oil has been used for a very long time in the treatment of several ailments, some of which include;
- Painful and chronic headaches
- Mood swings and anxiety
- Stress and tension
This oil us extracted from the purple coloured lavender plant and gas numerous health benefits as a result of its antiseptic, antidepressant, antifungal, sedative, detoxifier, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and hypotensive properties and benefits.
A research in Miami, Florida showed that Lavender is an effective anxiety relieving agent. The flowers of the lavender plant can treat depression, sinus problems and hangovers.
You can now get rid of anxiety and persistent headaches once and for all with a simple homemade recipe involving the use of lemonade and lavender.
Here’s what you need:
- Pure natural honey — 1 cup
- Clean drinking water — 12 cups
- Lavender essential oil — 1 drop
- Organic lemon juice — 6 lemons
- Get a large saucepan and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Refrigerate but before you do test your drink out to know if it needs more honey or water.
- You should also cover your recipe and allow it to sit for about 1 hour before drinking.
Alternatively you can also use Lavender essential oil in the following ways;
- For Treating Dry Skin: Just mix about 6 drops of lavender essential oil to your bath water to treat dry skin.
- As An Air Freshener: To relieve yourself from stress all you need to do is diffuse about 12 drops of lavender essential oil into the air.
So try this simple recipe at home today, you will be glad you did!