Acupressure works by the same principles as acupuncture, providing similar effects which include endorsing relaxation, wellness, and healing of diseases.
An old technique which has been used by Chinese for many years, acupressure is very useful whenever you are dealing with constipation, bloating, and gas.
It works in less than a minute.
- First you need to identify the point that is placed 2 finger widths below your navel.
- When you locate that point, massage it for 1 minute.
- The massage will help to reduce the pain in the lower back and abdomen, gas, constipation, and other digestive problems.
- You could press the point using your fingertips, however if fingertip pressure is too intense, you can just use your palm.
- While pressing the point, give attention on deep breathing.
The outcome should be noticed immediately.
You will be relieved from the constipation, gas or bloating in no time, practicing this acupressure technique.