If Your Kidneys Are In Danger, These Are The 6 Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore !
Kidneys are really important for your body to function properly because they have a function to cleanse 150 quarts of blood every day with eliminating all the dangerous toxins from your organism as well as excessive fluids and waste from the body.
Also kidneys are important when it comes to controlling the electrolytes in the body and in regulating the blood pressure.
Additionally they also are important for the red blood cells and for maintain the bone strength. Because of this your entire body will be in danger if there is something wrong with your kidneys.
Here are some signs that are indicating that something is not right with your kidneys and you should never ignore them because of that.
1. Skin rash – If there is extra amount of fluids in the body it will end up with skin rashes and kidney diseases. The skin issues are caused because the waste is flowing directly into the blood.
2. Having metallic mouth taste – Having bad taste and bad breath in the mouth is a sign that the blood waste is accumulating in the body. Also changes with the appetite can be a sign of kidney problem.
3. Fatigue – Kidneys also produce hormone that is needed to produce more blood cells to transport the oxygen in all areas of your body. That hormone is erythropoietin and if there is some kind of trouble with the function of your kidneys your red blood cells will be reduced and that might end up with anemia which is linked with fatigue.
4. Swellings – Swellings around the face, joints and limbs will be present if the function of kidneys is disrupted because the fluids will still be in the body.
5. Pain – Kidneys are located under your ribs and if you have pain in upper back it might indicate that your kidneys are in trouble and that you might deal with kidney stones and that is why you should never ignore pain in this area.
6. Changes in the urine –Indicator of a kidney issue is when the color of the urine is dark, pale or foamy and if there are issues during the urination.