LEARN HOW TO GROW ORGANIC LEMON TREE IN YOUR HOME
Today we are going to show you the best way to how you can bring some foods (trees) at home in your garden. Certain plants can be done out and indoors. The most important thing in this process is that you will get totally organic products without the worry of contaminations.
Citrus fruits are rich in magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, a lot of vitamins etc. Some citrus fruits are easier to grow so they can be grown in your yard. If you start to grow them by yourself, you will be able to taste the difference in quality and freshness where you will stay away from different pesticides and chemicals.
Lemons are extremely healthy and useful fruits. They represent the most powerful superfoods of 21 century. You don’t have to ignore this information because the plant contains a ton of beneficial effects to the human body.
How can you grow lemons?
To get the best results with your lemons you have to buy baby tree (2-3 years). Take a plastic pot (15 inches deep / 20 inches in diameter), make a lot of holes in the bottom and get the plant into the pot. Afterwards put some stones (small size) in the bottom of the pot (to improve the air flow), then fill it with soil.
Place the tree on sun light and water it regularly. The plant will need 6-9 months to ripen.
You will need to obtain the following to grow lemon tree from seed
- Seeding Pot – 12 inches deep and 24 inches wide
- Planting Pot – 6 inches deep and 6 inches wide
- Fertile potting soil
- Organic lemon seeds
- Sunny indoor location (grow lamp if possible)
How to grow your own lemon tree
- Moisten the soil all the way through ((but not soaked)
- Fill the smeller pot with soil
- Remove a seed from a lemon and simply suck it until it’s clean (you have to remove the pulp)
- Put the seed half an inch deep in the pot (the seed must be moist)
- Spray the soil using spray bottle
- The next thing that you should do is to cover the pot with plastic wrap and poke holes with a pencil in the top
- Store the pot on sunny location
- Do not allow the soil to dry out so spray on water occasionally (do not spray large amount of water, but just keep the soil moist)
- When the sprouts will emerge take off the plastic covering. You can use grow light if you don’t have enough sun light
- As we mentioned above, you have to keep the plant eight hours on a day light and you have to give it normal doses of organic fertilizer
- Protect the plant from diseases and bugs by using pesticides – if YOU MUST!
- Put the plant in a larger pot when it outgrows the small pot. It is the same procedure when you will re plan the tree as when you first did it. You have to know that younger trees need more water than older ones.