Many of us are consuming the same foods almost daily. While some consume pineapple, some are taking bananas. The fact is that many of us are unable to get everything needed from our fruit consumption.
Its time you must start grating up the pineapple and mix it with different other fruits.
It is known as synergy, as you will not get different types of nutrients through the consumption of different fruits. All these nutrients will then work in conjunction for generating highly efficient health benefits compared to taking just one fruit.
This fruit salad is simple and can be readily made. All you need is some lime, honey and fruits.
Rainbow Fruit Salad Plus Lime & Honey
You will need the following ingredients:
- Ripe bananas – 2
- Blueberries – 12 ounces
- Pineapple (diced) – 1 pound
- Blackberries – 6 ounces
- Mandarin oranges – 4 (peel & section)
- Kiwis – 4 (peel & slice)
- Strawberries – 1 pound (sliced)
Honey Lime Dressing:
- Natural honey – Quarter cup
- Lime zest (natural) – 2 teaspoons
- Lime juice (fresh) – 1 tablespoon
How to Prepare?
- Mix all the fruits into a bowl
- Mix honey, lime zest and lime in another bowl and whisk properly
- Apply honey lime dressing on the fruits to cover it entirely