Skin Whitening Mask, if the face complexion of a person is fair; but the neck is darker than face, then it looks weird and it ruins the overall beauty. So, here is the solution for the individuals who want to the neck whitening mask which can be prepared at home without the addition of any harmful ingredient.
Dark brown spots on the skin mainly appear on the face, but can also appear under the arms or on the inner thighs. They occur due to factors such as genetics and excessive sun exposure. The usual treatment includes costly cosmetic procedures that can be harmful as well, which is why it’s better to remove dark spots on the skin with the following natural remedy:
1 tablespoon of salt
1 tablespoon of baking soda
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Make a cream out of the ingredients, then apply it on the affected area and leave it to work for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water in the end. Another option to reduce the appearance of your dark spots is a mixture made of clay, milk, and lemon. Mix the ingredients in a bowl then apply the mixture on your skin and let it work for 15 minutes before rinsing with cold water. Whatever method you choose, they should provide results soon.
In order to prevent dark spots on your skin, you should limit your sun exposure and always wear sunscreen when going out. Wearing long sleeves should help as well – we admit, it doesn’t look cool in the summer, but at least your skin will be spotless.
Lemon Bleach for Lightening Dark Neck Skin
Lemon, the very common ingredient found in your kitchen, has amazing bleaching properties due to the natural citric acid present in it. You can use lemon to make your skin of dark neck light in two ways.
1st way to use lemon for dark neck
You will need:
• Lemon juice (squeezed from fresh lemon) -1 teaspoon
• Rose water – 1 teaspoon
• Mix lemon juice and rose water.
• Apply this mixture gently on your dark neck before going to bed at night.
• Leave it overnight.
• In the morning, wash your neck with water.
You can even store lemon juice- rose water mix in a bottle. Mix both the ingredients in equal amounts and then store. Apply whatever amount is required every night on your dark skin. Do it for at least one month to see your neck get whitened.
2nd way to use lemon for dark neck
You will need:
• lemon juice from a fresh lemon
• Turmeric powder (optional) – a generous pinch
• Cotton ball (optional)
• Take the lemon juice and apply it on your neck region with the help of cotton ball or your hand.
• Let it sit there for 10-15 minutes.
• Wash off with water.
• You may even add turmeric powder to lemon juice and then apply it on your dark neck. It gives glow to your skin.
• If using turmeric powder, wash off with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes.
Do not step out in sun just after using lemon juice on your skin or when you have it on your skin.