The method is very simple and easy! All you have to do is to rub vaseline all over your breast, and then to put toothpaste on your nipple. You should repeat this method every night until you get the desired results, and believe me you will be amazed!
As I mentioned before you can also use vaseline for your lips, ankles, elbows, hair and much more. Here are some of the beauty uses of vaseline:
1. You can remove makeup with Vaseline. All you have to do is to apply some to a Q-tip.
2. You can apply Vaseline all over your skin (face, arms, and neck) to make it softer.
3. You can ease eyebrow plucking with taming your eyebrows and lube up the under-skin.
4. After shaving you can use Vaseline to soothe and smooth the skin.
5. With dabbing a little bit of Vaseline on a makeup strain on your clothes you can easily remove it.
6. From your lash line you can remove false eyelash glue.
7. You can rub Vaseline on the back of your knees, hands and ankles in order to prevent frightening spray tan lines.
8. You can use it for your exfoliating body wash with mixing sea salt and Vaseline.
9. It can lubricate the ear lobes and it can help in earring insertion.
10. You can easily open the nail polish bottles with rubbing Vaseline under the cap.
11. You can hide the damaged ends of your hair with applying a little bit of Vaseline on those ends.
12. You can prevent dying your forehead with the color of your new hairdo with softly dabbing all over your hairline with Vaseline.
13.You can make all your accessories to look like you have just bought them with putting small dab on them.
14. You can make your eyelashes grow with applying Vaseline on them and leave it like that during the night.
15. You can use it for emergency dry cuticle moments so make sure you have a mini-Vaseline container in your purse all the time.
16. With rubbing Vaseline all over the perfume points you can keep the scent for a longer period of time.
17. Soften dry and cracked elbows.
18. Lipstick smudges can be gone with spreading a little bit of Vaseline all over your teeth.
19. You can make your lips kissable and luscious with preparing your lip gloss from Vaseline and Kool-Aid powder.
20. You can use it for eye shadow or blush boost with just applying a little bit under the eye shadow for even better appearance. For a dewy glow you can apply a little bit on your apples. For a cream blusher mix with lipstick!
source : healthadviceteam.com