Soak Your Feet in Lemon Water Twice a Day and They Will be Forever Thankful!
Dry, hard and cracked feet will create many bad feelings. Groomed feet is the desire of every woman. Its nice. Did you know that regular soda, which has antiseptic properties, reduces their hardness and is useful for the skin on your feet?
Regular soda is cheap but very effective tool. You can achieve the effect of a smooth and gentle heel, without going in expensive beauty salons on pedicure.
Those are the Ingredients:
- -3 tablespoons baking soda
- -4 to 5 liters of warm water in a bucket (which will be for legs)
- -Sponge or brush
- -Lavender oil (if you want, optional)
- -In a bucket of water put the soda and stir the water until the soda is dissolved.
- -For home spa feeling, we recommend that you add a few drops of lavender oil!
- -The smell is so relaxing, and it will calm you down after a long day at work!
- -Soak your feet in a barrel with water for 20 minutes.
- -After 20 minutes using the scrub brush or sponge thoroughly rub the underside of the foot.
- -Lubricate with foot cream or coconut oil and then put socks.
- -You need to sleep with these socks on all night if you do this process before going to sleep!
- -Repeat this process 1 or 2 times a week, then during the winter reduce to 1 of 2 times a month.