Stop Buying Apple Cider Vinegar! This Is How To Easily Make Healthy Organic Apple Cider Vinegar At Home And Save Money!
One of the most used ingredients to prepare healthy recipes is apple cider vinegar. It is very beneficial to health because it contains a large amount of properties mainly slimming and digestive.
The problem with apple cider vinegar is that it can be difficult to get for many people because it is unusual to find it in supermarkets or because it can be very expensive.
For this reason, in this article, we will teach you to prepare your own homemade apple vinegar so you can use it whenever you want while saving money. Continue reading to learn the recipe.
HOMEMADE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR RECIPE
Apple cider vinegar is made from the apples that must be fermented before being used. This step is very important because the yeast prevents the spread of bacteria.
Next we will teach you the step by step so that you can create apple cider vinegar with your own hands. Once you get it you will feel proud and you can enjoy its benefits without extra costs.
- 1 kilo of organic apples
- 3 teaspoons of sugar
- mineral water (required amount)
- 1 glass with wide neck (previously sterilized)
- First, take a kilo of apples and remove the center. Keep the pulp separate as long as it is a clear color (if browned it will damage the taste of the vinegar)
- Then cut the pulp of the apple into small pieces and place it in the glass jar
- Then add the sugar and the amount of mineral water that is necessary to cover the apples
- Cover the jar with a paper that acts as a filter and secures with an elastic band
- Let it rest in a dark place for two or three days and so easy you will have the apple juice ready
- The next step is the fermentation, for this you must let the bottle rest in that same dark place between five and six weeks. Keep in mind that the temperature to achieve a correct fermentation should be between 15 and 26 degrees Celsius
- Then filter to remove the solid remains and preserve the liquid
- Store the liquid back in the glass jar and place it in a dark place with the precaution of going to stir it a little every 2 or 3 days
- Try a spoonful of the vinegar every time you go to stir it to see if it is ready. You will have your vinegar made when you get the desired acidity point for you.
- To get all the benefits of apple cider vinegar you can use it to spice up salads or just take a spoonful mixed with a glass of water every day in the morning.