One of the most important organs in our body is pancreas, a pear shaped organ, 6 inches long and it is located in the abdomen. This gland is surrounded by the gallbladder, spleen, small intestine, stomach, and liver.
There are two major functions of this organ and they are endocrine function and exocrine function where the exocrine cells produce enzymes that aid digestion.
Juices to strengthen the pancreas
1. Cauliflower, lettuce and carrot juice
- A branch of celery
- A glass of carrot juice
- A cup of Brussels cauliflower (steamed)
- Half a glass of water
All you have to do is to place all the ingredients in a blender and mix them well. Once prepared, drink it slowly, in sips.
2. Juice of aloe vera and artichoke juice
- ½ cup of hot water.
- 1 heart of artichoke cooked tender.
- ½ lemon juice
- 1 cup of aloe juice (the pulp of the center, the most gelatinous part)
Mix all the ingredients in a blender and make sure to juice is warm, has a thick consistency and all this is in order to heal the pancreas. Drink this natural beverage at lunch time.
3. Papaya juice and linseed
- Three almonds.
- A large slice of papaya.
- Half a glass of water.
- A spoonful of flaxseed powder or seed.
It is very easy to prepare, all you have to do is to ground in the blender all the ingredients along with half a glass of water. Once prepared, make sure to take it little by little every morning. After a while, you will notice the changes and your pancreas will receive all the needed nutrients and it will be healthy.
4. Lemon and orange juice (taken on an empty stomach)
- A glass of orange juice.
- 2 lemons.