TERRIBLE: SHE ALMOST DIED DOING SOMETHING THAT MANY PEOPLE DO AT THEIR HOME!
Using artificial methods and products to enhance your representation are good for the outer look but comes along with a sure deterioration of the inner health too.
Dinia Rasul had a dangerous accident during dying her hair red.
A few hours after dying, she faced swelling on her face and soon she was no longer able to speak or see anything either. Unluckily, she temporarily blinded and had to be taken to hospital. The reason for this was her allergy to para-phenylenediamine (PPD), one of the main components of hair dye.
Three years later, she wanted to change the color of her hair again. This time, after the painful experience she had earlier, she chose a product from another brand.
She sued a law suit against the companies which use this material in making their hair dyes and has been warning women about the harm that these products can cause to everyone.
Now, Dinia is fighting the sale of dangerous products and is trying to ban them in the UK.
She recommends using only natural products on your hair!
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!