We say all the time that healthy food must be eaten a lot to get all good nutrients for the body
So we need to know which they are since they offer antioxidants, minerals, vitamins. Also get them from calories too – healthy ones.
WE ALL NEED LOW CALORIE FOODS!
- Onion-they are in every recipe and have 40 calories in 100 g and also have flavonoids.
- Cucumber– they are loaded with water and hydrate you. In 100 g there is 16 calories.
- Celery– zero calorie food, made of water and has 16 calories per 3 oz
- Brussels sprouts– this: broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage are almost no calories, just 43 per 100 g and a good taste too
- Apples-high in calories, 52 per 100 g, but also minerals, vitamins, fiber, antioxidants.
- Oranges-they have loads of vitamin C and just 47 calories in 100 g
- Cabbage-they support our health and prevent cancer. Also helps in weight loss with just 25 cal per 100 g
- Zucchini- add it to stir fry or pasta and they are just 17 cal per 100 g
- Cauliflower– removes inflammation, stops heart issues and improves digestion, add this to crust for pica and there is just 25 calories in 100g
- Kale– good for vitamins and nutrients, fiber, protein and phytonutrients. 49 calories in 100 g. make kale wraps, kale chips and more
- Carrot– they keep eyes healthy, blood sugar too and act like diuretic. They are 41 calories per 100 g
- Broccoli-great for fibers and protein, also for digestion. In 100 g there is 34 calories,
- Asparagus-grill it and you will do it again. Tasty, satiety, 20 calories in 100 g
- Watermelon- they are sweet and tasty and have just 30 calories in 100 g. also they have antioxidants for boosting metabolism
Also add turnips, tomato, lemons, grapes, beet for more benefits.