There’s a powerful antioxidant that strengthens the capillaries, the arteries, the veins, the walls of the blood vessels, including those who go the heart and reduces the distension in the lower extremities.
The most powerful antioxidant nowadays is called pycnogenol. It acts as protection from diverse toxins. Studies have demonstrated that the pycnogenol is 50 times more effective than vitamin E and 20 times more powerful than vitamin C!
According to studies, pycnogenol is absorbed rapidly and is distributed by the whole body in only 20 minutes. Pycnogenol also activates vitamin C before going out of the body.
Here are some of the positive effects of pycnogenol:
- It reduces the ADD / ADHDdrastically
- It improves the elasticity of the skin
- It reduces the inflammation of the prostate
- It reduces the diabetic retinopathy and neuropathy
- It improves the circulation and the vitality of the cells
- It fights the varicose veins and reduces the risk of phlebitis
- It reduces the effects of the stress
- It reduces the allergic reactions
- It strengthens the capillaries, the arteries, the veins and the walls of the blood vessels, including those who go into the heart
- It reduces the distension of the lower extremities
What are antioxidants?
Antioxidants are the substances that protect the cells of the harmful effects of the free radicals. Numerous experts believe that the damage caused by the free radicals is an important factor for the development of atherosclerosis, several types of cancer, heart illnesses, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’sdisease as well as many other chronic illnesses.
Antioxidants are very important in the protection of the body against these illnesses. There is a theory which claims that the free radicals are the ones responsible for the process of aging, so, the antioxidants can actually slow it down.
The action of the antioxidants
When a piece of apple is cut, after a short period of time it will start to darken on the surface. This happens because of the normal process of oxidation, which takes place in all the cells of the nature, including those in our body.
When the oxygen contacts the cells, a change takes place in them. Some of them can die, and new ones could appear in that place. It is a normal process.
But during this process, the cells are damaged and they turn into freeradicals. “Free radicals” is a term that describes the damaged cells that can cause problems and pose a threat for our health.