Sign of a much more serious condition may sometimes cause back pain,
According to the National Kidney Foundation. Here more than 26 million Americans have kidney disease. Kidney disease could kill more people than breast or prostate cancer. Major risk factors for it include diabetes, high blood pressure, history of kidney failure or being 60 or older.
Why Kidneys Are Important– not only filtering blood of toxins, but also clear extra fluid of body, manage electrolyte levels, regulates hormone levels, blood pressure, makes new red blood cells, keeps bones strong. People can survive with just one.
Signs of kidney failure include: difficult, painful urination, fatigue, weakness, foamy urine,pink, dark urine with blood, increased need for urinate,Puffy eyes, feeling increased thirst.
The most dangerous side effects are edema, water retention, swollen face, hands, abdomen, ankles, feet and it occurs if kidneys can’t expel enough fluid or salt out the body. It can lead to diseases of the heart, liver, also other very essential organs.
14 Kidney-Boosting Foods
Some herbs on this list are not safe for pregnant women and maybe interfere with prescription medication.
- Cranberries– prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs), can reach the bladder and kidneys if left untreated.This juice helps prevent urinary tract infections by making urine more acidic, that also prevents kidney stones. It also prevents bacteria to sticking on the walls of the bladder as well as the tissues inside the kidneys .
- Grapes–Grape seed and skins could be used to prevent against kidney disease in high risk or obese individuals. Has high antioxidant value that protects the kidneys of free radical damage and toxins. 15 grapes daily keep your blood alkaline and kidneys functioning properly.
- Apples– contains high quantities of potassium that are enough to protect heart . They are low enough for dialysis patients as well as others with kidney problems. One apple in day really keeps doctor away!
- Lemons–Citrus fruits which contains high levels citric acid. Prevents and dissolves varieties of kidney stones. It breaks up stones that already formed also preventing smalls stones to get bigger all that by coating them . Moreover prevents materials attaching and building unto them.
- Turmeric– relieves inflammation and overworked kidneys. Also prevents blood clots, due to preventing platelets from clumping together and Its strong antioxidants protect kidneys and liver from damage.
- Ginger-by promoting blood flow and cleanse blood of toxins. Furthermore, little root helps heal back pain,that could be early sign of kidney problems. Very well known as a digestive tonic that relieves vomiting, nausea and stomach upset.
- Dandelion– root that is diuretic that relieves edema and some PMS symptoms. Treat digestive disturbances and also increases bile flow.
- Parsley– garnish we eat daily to treat urinary tract infection also kidney stones. It eases edema and constipation.
- Marshmallow Root– the root as diuretic increases the secretion and urine flow. It promotes elimination of toxins in kidneys, colon and liver by that it promotes cleansing and healing of body.
- Gravel root– this pink-flowered plant also treats urinary tract, or kidney stones, bladder, urethra and kidney infections and painful urination.
- 1 tbspoon of dried Gravel Root (Eupatorium purpurea)
- 1 tbspoon of dried Hydrangea Root (Hydrangea arborescens)
- 1 tbspoon of dried Marshmallow Root (Althea officinale)
- 1/4 of juice (apple, grape, cranberry or melon)
- crush all ingredients together in fine powder, miix 2 1/2 ounces of herbs into apple juice. Place remainder in glass jar with a lid, store in a dry, cool place. Boil the mixtureand pour into a cup.Drink multiple times daily in three days.
- also make it simple by adding mixed herbs to warm lemon water.
Most important drink plenty of water to be hydrated and to prevent formation of kidney stones. High advised drink responsibly, and restrict salt intake, keep your blood pressure also blood sugar stable.