There’s no denying that eating a healthy diet and exercising are the two best things you can do to burn fat. It’s a proven fact.
That being said, for some individuals losing fat can be more challenging. The reason? They’ve got too many toxins stored within their fat cells.
To prevent this from happening, your body’s detoxifying systems have to be in optimal shape.
For the most part, this means that your lymphatic system, liver, kidneys and digestive tract need to be working properly.
FAT FLUSH WATER HEALTH BENEFITS
There’s nothing better for your body when you’re trying to lose weight and expel toxins than fat flush water recipes. Here are 3 simple reasons why drinking these work:
- Many of your body’s natural detoxifying systems depend on water for filtering out toxins.
- They’re extremely low in calories.
- They offer additional nutrients required by your body to detox.
In addition, it is important to drink enough water each day to keep yourself hydrated and facilitate the breakdown and elimination of fat cells.
FAT FLUSH WATER RECIPES
1. Lemon-Ginger Fat Flush Water
- 2 Liters (64 oz.) purified water
- 1 medium-sized lemon, sliced in thin pieces
- 12 spearmint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, grated
- 1 medium-sized cucumber, sliced in thin pieces
Add all the ingredients in a large pitcher. Leave it overnight, so the flavors can combine. Drink the water in the morning.
2. Grapefruit Flush
- 2 Liters (64 oz.) Purified Water
- 1 Tangerine, sectioned
- 1/2 Grapefruit, sliced into thin pieces
- 1 Cucumber, sliced into thin pieces
- 4 Peppermint or Spearmint Leaves
- Ice (optional)
Mix in a pitcher before bed and drink throughout the entire next day. Please consider using organic produce for this. If it is unavailable to you, thoroughly wash your produce before adding it to the water.
There you have it! Please be advised that drinking fat flush water alone is unlikely to burn fat on its own.
So you still have to eat healthy foods and stay physically active. It’s best to think of fat flush water as an additional tool that you can use to help you lose weight.
And don’t forget, it’s not about restricting calories, but making sure you feed your body the nutrients it needs for a healthy metabolism.