We all have lines on our forehead, but what many people don’t know is the fact that they can reveal a lot about our mental and physical state, we just need to learn how to read them
Vertical lines on the forehead
- Single vertical crease– one vertical crease placed between the eyebrows means that the person is persistent, stubborn and has a level of determination which many people admire. People with this line on their forehead are usually considered as selfish, serious, egoistic and unromantic.
- Two vertical creases–if you have two vertical creases on your forehead, it means that you are sympathetic, emphatic, kind and caring person. Moreover, you are likeable and you are able to see the other side of the things. On the other hand, if the lines are angled, it means that you overreact and you have a quick temper. If you have more than two lines, then this means that you are a perfectionist and you always analyze things before you make decisions.
Horizontal lines on the forehead
Couple of the lines can appear so there are different representations of them. Every one of them is linked with astrology, from the hairline travelling to your eyebrows in the name order of Saturn down to Moon.
Saturn line –this line means that the person is interested in mining, foreign languages and agriculture. Moreover, this person is reserved in nature.
- Jupiter line – person who has this line enjoys food to the point of overeating and money to the point of wealth. Besides that, this person also beliefs in religion and loves knowledge.
- Mars line –if you have this line, it means that you have a lot of stamina and courage, but you also have bad temper and you are very selfish and aggressive.
- Sunline – person with this line on their forehead wants a prestige and the power that comes with it. He or she can have a great place in society or even work for the government.
- Venus line –when it comes to music instruments and singing, this person is very artistic, loves entertainment and the pleasure of fine art.
- Mercury line – if you have this line, it means you should have a career as a sale person, business or journalism since you are a good communicator.
- Moon line –this line is located above the forehead and it means that the person loves good food, excellent wines, poetry and music.
Having one of the horizontal lines is a good sign, unless they are interrupted with any black marks or lines crossing, because then it means that you have a bad disposition.
Horizontal lines on the forehead and health
Having horizontal lines on the forehead means that you are under a lot of stress and you have worries. They can also be linked to your stomach health, which means that you need to drink a lot of water and pay attention of what you eat. You should also find some time to relax.
Natural ways to smooth lines on the forehead:
- Limit salt intake – it dehydrates the skin and makes wrinkles look worse. Drink more water.
- Splash cold water –this will provide instant regeneration of the skin and it will help you increase the blood flow in that particular area.
- Grape seed extract – you should take 100-300 mg supplement on a daily basis and return to 100mg after that.
- Rosehip oil – in order to moisturize dry and combat fatigued skin, make sure to use this oil as a night cream.
- Hedge mustard oil –prepare a mixture with 15 drops of sunflower or almond oil and hedge mustard oil and then massage your face.