This Is Why You Should Never Drink Water With Ice
The truth is that water with ice refreshes, especially when it is very hot.
In this article we will explain why it is necessary to give up the habit and why is it bad for your health.
What’s going to happen with your body when you’re diving in a mountain lake that is defrosting, try to imagine how it feels?
The temperature is rising which indicates that spring is coming. The water in lakes and rivers, defrosted but still very cold
When your body is in warm water, it open pores and the skin becomes soft and loose. With cold water is totally the opposite; the skin shrinks, closes pores. It also happens with the digestive system, cools the digestive tract and constricts blood vessels.
What does cold water do to your body?
- When ice cold water passes through your system, the cool temperature constricts the blood vessels and also solidifies fats from the foods we have eaten and it is hard to digest the unwanted fats in stomach.
- Cold water subtracts energy that body needs to properly process what you have ingested. If we know tnat enzymes work in a special temperature range, it makes harder their ability to perform, if you put cold water. Difficult to digest food and do not absorb nutrients properly.
- A glass of cold water after your meals will make your body to start producing excess mucus. It will lead to immune system fails to carry its regular function; you can catch a cold or develop any unwanted health condition.
- If you don’t want to increase your body weight, than do not drink cold water or soda with your meals. Your body cannot process unwanted fats and they end up in your organs, and there where you least want them.
- Cold water will not enhance your immune system and will not burn calories; it can make things harder and worse for your health. You can really feel happiness and contentment appear in your body, if you understand how drinking can effect digestion.
Why warm water is better for you?
- Maximizing hydration
- Enhanced digestion – digestive enzymes stimulated
- Better to break down food
- Easier bowel movement (a glass of warm lemon water every morning)
- Proper blood cleansing
- Better carried detoxification through the kidney and lymphatic system,
- You can really feel happiness and contentment appear in your body, if you understand how drinking can effect digestion.