Usually, most homes are full of plants. They make our living space beautiful and therefore we choose to grow these amazing green ornaments in our living space. However, some green plants can be dangerous. They can negatively affect your health and the health of your family members. Especially young children can be in danger if they touch some of these plants.
The following plants are especially dangerous because they are poisonous. They can even kill your little angels. Unfortunately, some parents have even experienced this worst negative effect of these plants.
One child at the age of three lost her life because of this plant. The child swallowed a leaf from the plant, which caused swelling of the tongue. The poison lead to death. The parents who lost their angel from this poisonous plant now try to warn other parents about the dangers of these plants.
The plant that is very beautiful, yet very dangerous is called Dieffenbachia. This plant is often found in many houses and offices due to its marvelous beauty. People often know about the beauty of this greenery. However, most of us are not aware of the negative side effects of this poisonous plant.
This plant should be never kept inside of the house. Especially if you have children. This plant is also dangerous when you leave the house together with your children and other family members.
The minimal consumption of this plant can be fatal. The consumption of a small part of Dieffenbachia can kill an adult person in only 15 minutes. a child will die after a one minute if it consumes a part of this poisonous plant. It is also dangerous to touch this plant. When the hands that touch the plant come in contact with the eyes, the result is complete blindness that is unfortunately permanent.
We advise you not to keep this kind of plants in your home. However, if you want to enjoy the sight of this beautiful plant inside of your house, try to place the plant out of reach for every person in your home. In this way, you will protect yourself, the other adults and the children in your home from the poisonous characteristics of this plant.