Raw potatoes have been used for decades by the traditional medicine since they have numerous health benefits. In this article we will present you all the health benefits of this potato juice and we will also demonstrate you how to prepare it.
Many health experts and herbalists like Dr. Jovana Tucakova and Ivan Lesinger have been acknowledged the medicinal value of potato juice. They have been also writing about its numerous benefits.
According to Ivan, potato juice is a natural cure for gastritis and it is extremely effective when it comes to this particular ailment. In order to get rid of this problem, people should consume a tbsp of potato juice diluted with some water, 30 minutes before each meal.
Moreover, people who are dealing with stomach and duodenum ulcers are suggested to consume half a deciliter of potato juice every morning on an empty stomach and another half deciliter an hour before lunch and dinner.
Dr. Jovana Tucakova explains that this juice is extremely effective when it comes to lowering sugar levels in the blood and for treating lung diseases and other respiratory complications. Moreover, potato juice is also very beneficial in the treatment of some severe diseases like emphysema.
Tomizawa, a Budistic monk claims that drinking 2 deciliters of potato juice on a daily basis can considerably contribute to the treatment of cancer and other serious ailments.
Nowadays, potato juice is very popular among people and it has been used in the treatment of different health conditions such as: heart disease, kidneys, liver, diabetes, rheymatism, lumbago and hypertension.
Here are some of the benefits of potato juice:
– This juice is excellent for strengthening the immunity
– It is being used in cancer treatment
– It is helpful for treating eczema and acne, and it will help you clear your skin very quickly
– Potato juice is an excellent and cheap detoxifying agent. Start drinking potato juice in order to flush out the toxins from your liver and gallblader. Many people all over the world are using this incredible juice to treat heaptitis and it has been proven to be extremely successful.
– This juice is extremely beneficial in the process of losing weight. All you have to do is to consume one cup of potato juice every morning on an empty stomach and every evening, 2-3 hours before bedtime. It does not have a good taste, but the results are amazing. However, you can combine It with other juices like carrot juice or add some honey to improve its taste.
– It is highly efficient against gastritis and other stomach complications
– It is beneficial for fighting kidney and liver disease
– It cleanses the body from toxins
– It reduces the levels of sugar in the blood
– It protects you from cardiovascular diseases
– It can also help you lower the levels of cholesterol, and improve your overall health.
–Potato juice is also excellent when it comes to gout since it flushes out the uric acid from the body.
Potato’s peel can also be used as it has natural detoxifying effects. It is a rich source of many nutrients. In order to supply your body with numerous valuable nutrients like proteins, carbs, minerals like zinc, potassium, magnesium and iron, as well as vitamin C and B6, make sure to consume raw, unpeeled potatoes. Due to the fact that the peel of potatoes contains vitamin C, they are considered as an efficient remedy against skin issues and you can prepare a mask for your skin. Applying this mask onto your skin will solve the skin problems you have.