Everybody knows that if you do not use a certain group of muscles for a long time, they become weaker.
For example, if a man, who has injured his leg, sits long in a wheelchair, he will begin to lose legs features. The same story applies to the muscles that surround the eye lens.
If you wear glasses and do not do eye exercises, your vision will gradually weaken. Eye, as well as other muscles needs exercise.
In the process of vision recovery it is important to adhere to a few rules:
- It is necessary to avoid excessive pressure on the eyes and it is desirable to close our eyes for a few minutes every 2-3 hours.
- It is necessary to do gymnastics for the eyes, which is composed of these 16 exercises (with your eyes follow this line):
- Completely forgo the glasses.
- Do a daily massage of special points:
With the tips of the middle finger and index finger lightly press the eyeball 8 times. Do it so that the massage does not cause unpleasant feelings. After that, with the tips of the index finger press the point 2 times.
- It is necessary during walking more often to look into the distance.
- Drink plenty of carrot juice with a few drops of olive oil.
- Flush the eyes with warm water.
- Do not use the computer two hours before going to bed.
- Do the Indian exercise “Trataka” for establishing vision:
Directed, fixed sight is a form of meditation that focus the concentration on a single point (a small object, light candles, black dot) in order to develop focus, strengthening the vision and stimulating the third eye, which is called the Trataka.
In the first phase of exercise whoever applies the exercise concentrates on the symbol (for example, Om) or an object and constantly stares at him, paying attention to every emotion and every thought, releasing them so the mind gets purified and focused on the symbol.
When the eyes begin to narrow, close them and relax. The exercise consists in the fact that you hang in there as long as possible before your eyes tear up.
The second stage is practiced on candlelight. Trataka exercise at her reflection in the mirror is considered to be very powerful, but it is not recommended without the guidance of a guru.
Bihar School of Yoga in India has published several books on meditation in which there are detailed instructions for exercising Trataka, and in “Dharana Darshan” Swami Saraswati Niranjanananda there is an entire chapter devoted to this practice.
- Avoid heavy physical exertion and stress.
This method has helped many people, not only to significantly improve vision, but to fully repair disturbed vision.
Do not waste time, do not neglect your problem – start the process of recovery of sight now.