Visual training eye exercises can help with many visual disorders. Practitioners of the visual training method suggest recommend that a person gradually reduce the amount of time spent wearing corrective lenses during the day, and that fundamental eye exercises be performed (without wearing glasses or contacts) to decrease dependency on mechanical aids.
Here are some tips to improve your eyesight:
- Experts recommend closing your eyes for a few minutes on every 2-3 hours and avoid hard pressure on them.
- You will need to implement gymnastics for your eyes. There are 16 exercises for your eye (follow these lines with your eyes).
- Avoid wearing glasses
- Massage specific spots everyday
- While walking outside look into distance
- Consume carrot juices with few drops of olive oil on a daily basis
- Clean your eyes with warm water
- Try to avoid using laptop or PC at least 2 hours before sleeping.
To establish your vision implement the Indian exercise Trataka.
Trataka means to look upon, to gaze, or stare at a specific point (candle light, black spot, small object) for strengthening of the eyesight, stimulating the third eye and developing focus. . It is focusing and fixing your view of something in a meditative/concentrated state. It can greatly enhance your third eye – it is an extremely powerful practice. Slight eye fatigue may occur.
If tears start to come from your eyes, close them down and leave them to rest. The main point of Trataka is to stand as much as you can, before you have tears flowing from your eyes.