You have probably all heard about the most popular soda called Mountain Dew which has a delicious taste and overall sugar content. The reason why you should avoid drinking it is due to its excessive amount of sugar that causes addiction, but it is too dangerous for your overall health. Sadly, most of the consumers are not even aware of the things it can do to their mouths.
Drinking Mountain Dew can cause you the following health risks:
- Extreme reproductive consequences
- Neurological compromises
- Development issues
- Immune deficiency
- Lowered fertility rates
Unfortunately, the abovementioned health risks are not even a half of the damage this beverage can cause. The ingredients used in order to create this beverage will really get you thinking:
- GMO corn and soy
- Yellow color (a by- product of the production of coal tar)
- BVO (banned in Japan and EU)
- Salt benzoate (this preservative powerfully reacts to vitamin C in the beverage and forms carcinogens)
This popular beverage is so acidic to the extreme that it is considered as the third most acidic soda there is after Coke and Pepsi.
In other words, this beverage has the pH levels of 3.2 while battery acid has pH levels of 1. These numbers are frightening and they show how poisonous is this beverage for those who drink it on a regular basis.
If you want to stay healthy, make sure to eliminate this horrible beverage from your diet because if not, in the end, you will pay for these beverages with your own life.