Whiten Your Skin And Remove Black Spots Using This Homemade Lotion!
Many people have skin problems like acne, pimples, dark spots, etc. fortunately, this homemade lotion made of leaves of parsley and lemon (or apple cider vinegar) will help to clean your face from spots, whiten your skin and make it radiant and luminous.
Parsley is rich source of vitamins and minerals and its juice contains essential oils with high levels of managnese and potassium. It is very beneficial for the treatment of diabetes, renal disease, impotence, fever and ocular inflammation.
In comsetics, parsley is know for its ability to withen the skin and for its regenerative properties. It has the ability to remove redness, irritation and swelling, refreshes, whitens skin and tones. More over it helps in removing acne and blackheads. It is especialy good for the care of the delicate area around the eyes.
- 200 ml water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or ACV
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves.
- Mix 200 ml of boiled water with 2 tbsp fresh chopped pasrsley and cook over low heat for 15 minutes. Once cooked, remove the mixture from the pot and allow it to cool.
- Strain, then add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar to the mixture
- Store in in a glass container and refrigerate.
- Use this homemade lotion in the morning and in the evening
- This lotion will help you whiten your skin, tightens pores and cleans the facial skin.
- Freckles dissapear from the face and the skin becomes shiny and expressive due to the unique properties of parsley.
- Use it on daily basis in order to get rid of all spots and strains from your face
- You can apply this lotion to the eyes but only if you don’t put lemoj juice in it.
- If you have dark circles around the eyes, you can make wraps and put them in the morning and evening on the eye for about 5 minutes. You can also apply this for redness of the eyes.