A missing part in our body can create havoc in the functioning of our body, be it a hand, a leg, a finger, or even a tooth. Without a tooth, the alignment of your jawbone or facial structure can crumble; you might face difficulties in biting or feel nervous about smiling or laughing openly due to the missing tooth. So to eradicate that challenge, dental implants, an orthodontic procedure, come into the picture to rescue you. If you are facing a similar issue, then read this article until the end to understand how your problem can be resolved. And if you need a personalized consultation, visit heights dental for the best guidance.
What Is a Dental Implant?
In the orthodontics field, the placement of an artificial tooth root at the place of a missing or decayed tooth through surgery into the jawbone is known as a dental implant. After the dental implant, it takes several months to grow the bone surrounded by the implant. Then the gap is filled by artificial teeth, which connect to the implant with the help of a metal connector.
Why Does One Need a Dental Implant?
A dental implant can be required in the following cases:
- If someone has missing teeth: There can be genetic or hereditary reasons for a missing tooth. In this case, you can go for dental implants.
- Cavity or decay in the teeth: This directly results from poor oral habits and hygiene. So, if you have this issue, you can look for a dental implant.
- Gum Diseases: This can be genetic or a result of poor oral hygiene. Either way, it results in tooth loss. If you want a solution, a dental implant is the best solution for tooth loss in this case.
- Accident or facial injury: Nobody wants to crumble the structure of their face and lose teeth, but if it happens, dental implants are a way you should seek.
These were some major cases in which dental implants were required. If you also need treatment regarding teeth loss, visit dental heights for the best consultation and treatment.
What Are Different Types Of Dental Implants?
There are different types of dental implant treatment. Currently, dentist houston heights offer the following treatment regarding dental implants:
- Mini dental implants
- Dental implant placement
- All-on-4 dental implants
- Teeth in a day
- Dental implant restoration
These are the major dental implant treatments offered by the heights dental center; if you need any further assistance, visit them.
Wrapping It Up.
Smile and laugh to the fullest whenever you get the chance, do not stop yourself from doing it. If you are too conscious or underconfident about doing it because of the missing tooth, do not worry because dental implants are a savior. But before taking the treatment, keep in mind that this will not be beneficial for people who smoke, have uncontrolled diabetes, have an autoimmune disease, or taking autoimmune medication. If you do not have any of these mentioned things, then you can visit heights family dental for dental implant treatment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
January 11, 2024
December 28, 2023
December 28, 2023
Health And Healthy Tips is Free health blog, If you wish to be part of this blog and want to conribute contents which are interesting for our readers, please contact us.